PMS Developer Kit
To assist Property Management System developers in integrating the Lodging Link® product into their solution, we offer a developer kit loaded with software, samples, tools and documentation.
What’s Included in the Developer Kit?
The PMS Software Development Kit consists of the following components:
- Lodging Link PTS Software – Installed onto a property’s PC, Lodging Link PTS is a universal interface engine that enables seamless integration between a hotel’s Property Management System and any Guest Service System device such as the PBX, Call Accounting, Point of Sale, etc.
- Communication Specification – Includes an established, robust set of data point options for interfacing a wide range of guest service system devices through Lodging Link. Available in PDF or Online.
- Windows APIs – An ActiveX (OCX) control, a COM Object, and a .NET Assembly to assist in the implementation of Lodging Link Interfacing in a Windows base PMS application.
- Development Overview for PMS Developers – This document contains basic information to assist in getting the PMS application developer familiar with developing a Lodging Link interface.
- Common Scripting Interface (CSI) application – This Windows application is used during development to test communications connections supported by Lodging Link and scripted message transactions between GSS devices and the PMS.
- CSI Supporting documentation:
- CSI Users Guide
- CSI Scripting Guide to writing scripts for the CSI application
- Sample scripts to show how to do common scripting tasks
- Sample Source Code demonstrating our Shell control being utilized from within a service or a Visual Basic application.
- Access to our on-line Developer site, which includes all software, documentation and latest updates
If you are already a member of the PMS Developer Program, login here for downloads, support, and updates.