RocketPort ® 8-Port RS-232/422 Interface
The RocketPort 8-Port RS-232/422 Interface is discontinued and has been replaced with the RocketPort 8-Port DB25 Interface (30080-9). This interface works only with the RocketPort INFINITY 8 port card (30020-5). This product page is being maintained for product and support information.
The RocketPort 8-Port RS-232/422 Interface is a separate, panel mountable interface that has eight RS-232/422 DB25F connections.
Part Number: 99370-4
It is for use with any 8-Port RocketPort Universal PCI and Universal PCI 550 card that requires an interface. The product is fully compliant with the RoHS 2 directive under CE.
- RocketPort 8-Port RS-232/422 DB25F Interface
- Brackets (4)
- Loopback Plug
- Dimensions 5.8" x 0.6" x 5.3"
14.73 x 1.52 x 13.46 cm
- Product Weight 16.6 oz
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 10KV for a duration of [email protected]
- System On 0 to 60° C
- System Off -20 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- Connector Type (8) DB25F
- Supported Standards RS-232 or RS-422
- Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 kbps
- Packaged Shipping Weight 1.63 lbs
- Packaged Dimensions 8.25" x 3.25" x 9.5"
20.96 x 8.26 x 24.13 cm
- UPC Code 7-56727-99370-4
- Country of OriginUSA
- Schedule B Number8471.80.1000
European Standard EN50081-2
European Standard EN55022
Class A limit
European Standard EN50082-1
IEC 801-2: ESD
IEC 801-3: RF
IEC 801-4: Fast Transient
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950 Third Edition
Other Regulatory Approvals
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Part Number 99370-4
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketPort Interface family products!View Warranty