RocketPort ® 16-Port RS-232/422 Surge Interface
The RocketPort 16-Port RS-232/422 Surge Interface is discontinued and has been replaced with the RocketPort 16-Port DB25M Surge Interface (30075-5). This interface works only with the RocketPort INFINITY 16 port card (30015-1). This product page is being maintained for product and support information.
This RocketPort 16-Port RS-232/422 interface has sixteen RS-232/422 DB25M connections and provides an elevated 25KV surge protection
Part Number: 99390-2
- 25KV ESD protection – The industry standard is anywhere from 6KV to 15KV. This added protection allows more protection against damage from static discharge and near miss lightning strikes.
- RS-232/422 switch-selectable ports – Allows versatility and easy configuration of ports to match diverse installations.
- Biased termination of the RS-422 – Prevents unconnected port generating random data due to floating inputs.
- 25-pin male connectors – This provides connectors that conform more closely to the industry standard for PC serial connections.
The RocketPort 16-Port RS-232/422 Surge Interface is a separate, panel-mountable interface that has sixteen RS-232/422 DB25M connections. The product provides an elevated 25KV surge protection on the serial ports. It is for use with any 16 or 32-Port RocketPort Universal PCI and Universal PCI 550 cards that require an interface. The product is fully compliant with the RoHS 2 directive under CE.
- RocketPort 16-Port RS-232/422 DB25M Surge Interface
- Brackets (4)
- Loopback Plug
- Dimensions 5.8" x 0.60" x 8.5"
14.73 x 1.52 x 21.59 cm
- Product Weight 28.2 oz
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 25KV for a duration of 10ns @ 400A.
- System On 0 to 60° C
- System Off -20 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 56.4 Years
- Connector Type (16) DB25M
- Supported Standards RS-232 or RS-422
- Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 kbps
- Packaged Shipping Weight 2.29 lbs
- Package Dimensions 8.25" x 3.25" x 9.5"
20.96 x 8.26 x 24.13 cm
- UPC Code7-56727-99390-2
- Country of OriginUSA
- Schedule B Number8471.80.1000
European Standard EN55022
FCC Part 15 Subpart B
Class B limit
European Standard EN50082-1
IEC 801-2: ESD
IEC 801-3: RF
IEC 801-4: Fast Transient
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950 Third Edition
Other Regulatory Approvals
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Part Number 99390-2
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketPort Surge Interfaces family products!View Warranty