RocketPort ® Universal PCI Quad DB25
The RocketPort ® Universal PCI Quad DB25 is discontinued and has been replaced with the RocketPort ® INFINITY Quad DB25M (30006-9). This product page is being maintained for product and support information.
RocketPort universal PCI 4-Port serial card with DB25M fanout cable
Part Number: 99343-8
- Universal PCI design supporting 3.3 and 5.0 Volt PCI bus architectures
- I/O mapping capabilities
- Multiport serial expansion using a single slot
- On-board dedicated 36MHz RISC processor
- RS-232 software selectable serial ports
- Transmit buffer 16 times larger, and receive buffers 64 times larger than a 16550 UART
- Robust driver support
The RocketPort uPCI Quad/DB25 serial port expansion card is compatible with all current 3.3 and 5.0 Volt PCI bus architectures. It provides four "native" serial ports utilizing a single 32- or 64-bit PCI card slot. The serial ports with DB25 connectors support RS-232 serial communications at speeds up to 460 Kbps. RocketPort products are designed with larger transmit-and-receive buffers than those available in a standard 16550 UART commonly found in lower-end serial cards, enabling them to handle the transmission of large amounts of data reliably and efficiently. They also utilize an on-board 36MHz processor, minimizing host CPU utilization. RocketPort products do not require the assignment of interrupts, simplifying installation and eliminating conflicts with other server cards. Drivers are available for popular operating systems. The product is fully compliant with the RoHS 2 directive under CE.
- RocketPort uPCI Quad DB25M Device
- DB25M Quad Cable 42"
- Loopback Plug
- Maximum Cards/System 4
- Bus Interface Specification PCI PCI-X COMPATIBLE
- Board Dimensions 5.5" x 3.75"
139.7 x 95.3 mm
- Product Weight 16.3 oz
- +5VDC 224 mA
- Power Consumption (maximum) 1.2 W
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 15KV for all serial lines
- System On 0 to 60° C
- System Off -20 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- Heat Output 3.8 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 25.6 Years
- Supported InterfacesRS-232
Baud Rate 300 bps to 460.8 kbps
- Receive Buffer 1024 bytes
- Transmit Buffer 256 bytes
Device Driver Data Control
- Data Bits 7 or 8
- Parity odd, even, or none
- Stop Bits 1 or 2
- Flow Control Hardware & Software
- Ring Indicator Yes
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- Packaged Shipping Weight 2.2 lbs
- UPC Code 7-56727-99343-8
- Package Dimensions 16.25" x 3.25" x 9.5"
412.3 x 82.6 x 241.3 mm
- Schedule B8471.80.1000
European Standard EN55022
Canadian EMC requirements
FCC Part 15 Subpart B
Class B limit
European Standard EN55024
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: FAST TRANSIENT
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: SURGE
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: CONDUCTED DISTURBANCE
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: MAGNETIC FIELD
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: DIPS AND VOLTAGE VARIATIONS
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950 Third Edition
Other Regulatory Approvals
Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
|RocketPort ® Universal PCI Quad DB25 User Guide||Contains detailed installation procedures and configuration information.|
Part Number 99343-8
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum .
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketPort Universal PCI family products!View Warranty