RocketPort ® INFINITY Octa DB25M
PCI 8-Port serial card with DB25M fanout cable
The RocketPort INFINITY 8-Port DB25M PCI serial card product delivers eight-ports of additional in-server serial connectivity via a fan-out DB25M octacable and has communication speeds up to 921 Kbps
Part Number: 30001-4
- 32 or 64 Bit 3.3 or 5 volt universal PCI or PCI-X connectivity
- Low-profile or standard height compatible
- RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 software-selectable serial ports
- High performance cards with communication speeds up to 921 Kbps
- Support for the most popular Windows operating systems (including Windows® 10) and Linux kernels
- Windows driver, which can be configured for interrupt or polling mode
- Free troubleshooting tools in the event you want to diagnose an issue: Hardware diagnostics, LCOM (Linux tool for testing serial ports), Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol Utility, which includes Test Terminal (WCOM2) for serial port testing and Port Monitor for monitoring ports
This RocketPort INFINITY octacable product delivers eight-ports of additional in-server serial connectivity via a fan-out DB25M octacable. Data communication of 921Kbps is connected through RS-232/422/485 software-selectable ports. The serial adapter card is a low profile design suitable for use in both standard servers and 2U rackmount servers. Product is fully compatible with systems that have 32 or 64 bit 3.3 or 5 volt PCI and PCI-X expansion slots. The INFINITY design utilizes the Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol Unity ASIC technology that takes full advantage of the 66 MHz BUS speed available on PCI-X servers.
- RocketPort Infinity Octa DB25 Device
- DB25M Octa Cable 42"
- Loopback Plug
- Bracket (1)
- Maximum Cards/System 4
- Bus Interface Specification UNIVERSAL PCI PCI-X COMPATIBLE
- Board Dimensions 4.7" x 2.6" (low-profile)
119.4 x 66 mm
- +3.3VDC 520 mA
- Power Consumption (maximum) 1.8 W
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 15KV protection for all serial lines.
- System On 0 to 60° C
- System Off -20 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- Heat Output 6.2 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 57.1 Years
- Connector Type DB25M
- Software Selectable RS-232
Baud Rate 300 bps to 921.6 kbps
- Receive Buffer 512 bytes
- Transmit Buffer 512 bytes
Device Driver Data Control
- Data Bits 5, 6, 7, or 8
- Parity odd, even, none, mark or space
- Stop Bits 1, 1.5, or 2
- Flow Control Hardware or Software
- Ring Indicator YES
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- Packaged Shipping Weight 2.27 lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.25" x 2.5" x 7.25"
235 x 63.5 x 184.2 mm
- UPC Code 7-56727-30001-4
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN EAR99
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
Canadian EMC requirements
European Standard EN55022
FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B limit
AS/NZS CISPR 22
European Standard EN55024
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: Dips and Voltage Variations
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
- Ground must be tied to signal ground.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Part Number: 30001-4
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum .
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketPort INFINITY family products!Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol FTP Site
|Firmware, Device Drivers, Supporting Documents, and Utilities|