- 32 or 64 Bit 3.3 or 5 Volt universal PCI or PCI-X connectivity
- Low-profile or standard height compatible
- RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 software-selectable serial ports
- High performance cards with communication speeds up to 460 Kbps
- Support for the most popular Windows operating systems (including Windows® 10) and Linux kernels
- Windows driver, which can be configured for interrupt or polling mode
- Free troubleshooting tools in the event you want to diagnose an issue: Hardware diagnostics, LCOM (Linux tool for testing serial ports), Comtrol Utility, which includes Test Terminal (WCOM2) for serial port testing and Port Monitor for monitoring ports
The RocketPort INFINITY 32-Port is a 32 port serial adapter that is compatible with systems having 32 or 64 bit 3.3 or 5 volt PCI and PCI-X expansion slots. The low profile design makes these products suitable for use in standard servers and 2U rack mounted servers. The product provides software selectable support for RS-232/422/485 serial communications and data transmission speeds of up to 460Kbps. Serial connections are made utilizing an external interface purchased separately. All RocketPort Infinity products are designed to comply with the RoHS directives and utilize the Unity ASIC that takes full advantage of the increased 66 Mhz BUS speed available on PCI-X servers.
- RocketPort Infinity 32 Port Card
- Interface Y-Cable 42"
- Bracket (1)
- Maximum Cards/System 4
- Bus Interface Specification UNIVERSAL PCI PCI-X COMPATIBLE
- Board Dimensions 4.7" x 2.6" (Low-profile)
119.4 x 66 mm
- +3.3VDC 370 mA
- +12VDC 360 mA
- Power Consumption (maximum) 6.7 W
- System On 0 to 60° C
- System Off -20 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- Heat Output 22.8 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 152.6 Years
- Software Selectable RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
Baud Rate 300 bps to 460.8 kbps
- Receive Buffer 512 bytes
- Transmit Buffer 512 bytes
Device Driver Data Control
- Data Bits 5, 6, 7, or 8
- Parity odd, even, mark, space, or none
- Stop Bits 1, 1.5, or 2
- Flow Control HARDWARE or SOFTWARE
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- Packaged Shipping Weight 1.66 lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.25" x 2.5" x 7.25"
23.5 x 6.35 x 18.42 cm
- UPC Code 7-56727-30010-6
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN EAR99
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
Canadian EMC requirements
European Standard EN55022
FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class B limit
AS/NZS CISPR 22
European Standard EN5502
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: Dips and Voltage Variations
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Part Number: 30010-6
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum .
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketPort INFINITY family products!