- 15KV surge protection
- DB9 male connectors
- RS-232/422/485 software-selectable ports
- Communications speeds-up-to 460Kbps
The next generation RocketPort 16-Port Interface has sixteen DB9M connections that can be configured for RS-232/422/485 serial communications at speeds-up-to 460Kbps. The interface also contains an additional connection for the host interface cable. This product is not usable with older RocketPort ISA, PCI, or uPCI products, and is only suitable for use with the RocketPort INFINITY PCI-X and RocketPort EXPRESS PCIe products.
- RocketPort 16-Port DB9M Interface Device
- Loopback Plug
- Brackets (4)
- Dimensions 7.5" x 0.9" x 5.5"
190.5 x 22.9 x 139.7 mm
- Product Weight 24.4 oz
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 15KV for a duration of 1ns @ 200A.
- System On 0 to 60° C
- System Off -20 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 35.1 Years
- Supported Standards RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
- Baud Rate 300 bps to 460.8 kbps
- Ring Indicator YES
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- Packaged Shipping Weight 2.12 lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.25" x 2.5" x 7.25"
235 x 63.5 x 184.2 mm
- UPC Code 7-56727-30030-4
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN EAR99
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
Canadian EMC requirements
European Standard EN55022: Amendment A1
FCC Part 15 Subpart B
Class B limit
AS/NZS CISPR 22
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: Dips and Voltage Variations
IEC 60950/EN60950 (RECOGNIZED)
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
- Ground must be tied to signal ground.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Part Number: 30030-4
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum .
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketPort Interfaces (unity chip) family products! View Warranty