- PCI Express serial x1, x2, x4, x8, x12 and x16 lane connectivity
- Low-profile or standard height compatible
- RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 software-selectable serial ports
- High performance serial port expansion cards with communication speeds up to 921 Kbps
- Support for the most popular Windows operating systems (including Windows® 10) and Linux kernels
- Windows driver, which can be configured for interrupt or polling mode
- Free troubleshooting tools in the event you want to diagnose an issue: Hardware diagnostics, LCOM (Linux tool for testing serial ports), Comtrol Utility, which includes Test Terminal (WCOM2) for serial port testing and Port Monitor for monitoring ports
The RocketPort EXPRESS Quad DB9M is a four port serial adapter that is compatible with systems that have x1, x2, x4, x8, x12 or x16 PCI Express expansion slots. The card is designed for standard and low-profile PCs and servers and ships with a low-profile and a standard-height bracket. The product provides support for software-selectable RS-232/422/485 serial communications and data transmission speeds up to 921 Kbps. Serial connections are made utilizing an external quadcable with four DB9M connectors that is included with the product. All RocketPort EXPRESS products are European RoHS directive compliant.
- RocketPort Express Quad DB9 Device
- DB9M Quad Cable 42"
- Loopback Plug
- Bracket (1)
- Maximum Cards/System 4
- Bus Interface Specification PCI Express (PCIe) x1, x2, x4, x8, x12, x16-Lane Compatible
- Board Dimensions 4.7" x 2.6" (Low-profile)
119.4 x 66 mm
- Product Weight 10.39 oz
- +3.3VDC 910 mA
- Power Consumption (maximum) 3.1 W
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 15KV for a duration of 1ns @ 200A.
- System On 0 to 60° C
- System Off -20 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- Heat Output 10.6 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 48.7 Years
- Software Selectable RS-232, RS-422, or RS-485
Baud Rate 300 bps to 921.6 kbps
- Receive Buffer 512 bytes
- Transmit Buffer 512 bytes
Device Driver Data Control
- Data Bits 5, 6, 7, or 8
- Parity odd, even, none, mark or space
- Stop Bits 1, 1.5, or 2
- Flow Control HARDWARE or SOFTWARE
- Ring Indicator YES
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- Packaged Shipping Weight 1.34 lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.25" x 2.5" x 7.25"
235 x 63.5 x 184.2 mm
- UPC Code 7-56727-30126-4
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN EAR99
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
Canadian EMC requirements
European Standard EN55022
FCC Part 15 Subpart B
Class B limit
AS/NZS CISPR 22
European Standard EN55024
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: Dips and Voltage Variations
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
|RocketPort ® EXPRESS Quadcable DB9M User Guide||Contains detailed installation procedures and configuration information.|
Part Number: 30126-4
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum .
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketPort EXPRESS family products!