- Compact industrial Fast Ethernet switch
- Five - 10/100BASE-TX ports
- 3.2Gbps Switch Fabric
- DC power input (18 to 32VDC)
- DIN rail or wall-mount installation
- -25 °C to +70 °C operating temperature
- Fast switch 5 port
- Alarm relay output for port event notifications
- Aluminum metal case with IP31 grade protection for drip-proof and dustproof protection
- Supports 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection
- UL listed
The RocketLinx ES8105 is a compact 5-port Fast Industrial Ethernet Switch featuring a 3.2Gbps switch fabric with Store and Forward technology, and housed in a slim industrial enclosure to save rail or panel space in compact system designs.
For installation in industrial environments, the RocketLinx ES8105 features an operating temperature range (-25° to 70° C) and provides IP31 protection to guard against dust and water.
The ES8105 is an unmanaged switch that requires no user setup and immediately starts operating as soon as power is applied for true “plug-and-play” operation. The RocketLinx ES8105 supports 18 to 32VDC power inputs and provides built-in reverse power polarity protection.
For ease-of-maintenance, the RocketLinx ES8105 has one alarm relay that is controlled by a DIP switch to assist engineers with onsite notifications in the case of link-down events.RocketLinx Reliability
With the 1.5KV Hi-Pot isolation protection, CE/FCC/UL regulatory approvals, high MTBF, a 5-year warranty, and rugged aluminum design, the RocketLinx ES8105 is the ideal switch solution for industrial and hazardous environments.
- RocketLinx ES8105 Fast Ethernet Switch
- Quick Installation Guide
- Network Interface Specification 10/100BASE-TX
- Enclosure IP31 Grade Aluminum Metal Case
Drop-Waterproof and Dustproof
- Installation DIN Rail or Wall Panel Mount
- LED Indicators Power, Alarm, 10Mbps Link/Activity, 100Mbps Link/Activity
- Relay Alarm Failure notification for each port (enable/disable with DIP switch)
- Dimensions 3.9" x 1.2" x 4.4"
99 x 30.5 x 112 mm
- Product Weight 10.4 oz
- Connector Type RJ45
- Number of Ports 5
- Ethernet Cable Type CAT-3, CAT-4, CAT-5 (UTP or STP)
- Link Distance 100 Meters
- RJ45 10/100BASE-TX Auto MDI/MDIX, Auto-Negotiation
- Switch Technology 3.2Gbps Switch Fabric
Store and Forward Technology
- Aggregate System Throughput 1.49Mbps
- Standards IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T
IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control and Back-Pressure
- Power Input AC or DC
- DC Input Voltage 18 to 32VDC
- Current Consumption +24VDC +24VDC 0.20A
- AC Input Voltage 18 to 27VAC
47 to 63Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 3W
- Power Connector 1
- Power Connector Type 4-Pin Screw Terminal Block
- Relay Output 1A Max @24VDC
- System On -25° to 70° C
- System Off -40° to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (Non-Condensing) 0% to 95%
- Storage Humidity 0% to 95%
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 93.45 Years
- Package Shipping Weight 0.90lbs
- Package Dimensions 6.0" x 2.5" x 5.0"
152.4 x 63.5 x 127 mm
- UPC Code 7-56727-32025-8
- ECCN 5A991
- Schedule B Number 8517.62.0050
European Standard EN55055
FCC Part 15 Subpart B
Class B limit
European Standard EN55024:
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient/Burst
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-11: DIPS and voltage Variations
IEC 60950/EN60950 (LISTED)
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
- Other Regulatory Approvals European Standard: RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
|RocketLinx ® ES8105 Quick Install Guide||Quick guide to installation and configuration information.|
Part Number: 32025-8
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum .
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all RocketLinx products! View WarrantyPepperl+Fuchs Comtrol FTP Site
|Quick Install Guide|