IO-Link Device Cable A-Coded M12 Male to Female
This IO-Link cable is an A-Coded M12 Male to Female. It can be used to connect between one connector of the Y-splitter and a Class B IO-Link Block or between a Class A IO-Link Block and IO-Link Master.
Part Number: Varies
IO-Link Device Cable Options:
|0.5 M||1200103||1.0 M||1200104||2.0 M||1200105|
- DescriptionIO-Link Device Sensor Cable, M12, A-Coded Male to Female
- Connector End AM12, A-Coded Male, 5-Position
- Connector End BM12, A-Coded Female, 5-Position
- Connector Contact Assignment
- Twisted Pair Cable22AWG
- Operating Temperature-25 to 70°C
- Cable RatingIP67
- StandardsRoHS Compliant
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.