Industrial Internet of Things
In the world of industrialization, the internet of things isn’t limited to connecting only single devices to a shared network. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is an interconnected web of devices that can be monitored from a remote location using IO-Link enabled devices.
Enabling IIoT and Industry 4.0 with OPC UA or MQTT
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol’s IO-Link Masters simultaneously provide a sensors Process data to PLC platforms, while also sending the sensors ISDU Service and Process data via Modbus TCP, OPC UA or MQTT upstream to the IIoT/Industry 4.0 Cloud solutions or SCADA systems.
IIoT and Industry 4.0 Resources
Below, you’ll find a wealth of information and resources regarding the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0
Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things (Coming soon!)
- Industry 4.0 (Coming soon!)
- IO-Link Masters Enable Industry 4.0 and IIoT
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Industry 4.0 Solutions
- What is IO-Link?
- IO-Link 101: Top Ten Benefits Explained
- MultiLink™ – Simultaneously Provides IO-Link Device Access to Multiple Controllers
- IO-Link and OPC UA (Coming Soon!)
- IO-Link and MQTT (Coming Soon!)
- Factory Automation (Coming Soon!)
- Benefits of Smart Factory Technology (Coming Soon!)
- Smart Technology and Smart Devices Change How We Live and Do Business Beyond 2019 (Coming Soon!)
- SCADA Systems (Coming Soon!)