- PLC Connectivity – Provide PLC connectivity to standard serial devices with flashable protocol support for EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, and Modbus/TCP
- Supported PLC models – Allen Bradley ControlLogix Family PLC-5, SLC 5/05, MicroLogix Siemens ET 400 and 300 S7 Models Modbus/TCP Modicon, Schneider Electric, and GE Fanuc PLCs
- Wide - 37° to 74°C Industrial Temperature Range
- Variable Power Input – eliminates need for power converters
- PortVision® Plus enterprise monitoring and management software – Automatically monitors devices on the network and enables user to view status, update firmware and resolve issues remotely
- Security Features – SSL & SSH management, SSL serial data stream encryption
- RoHS 2 compliant under CE
Enabling communication from factory floor devices to PLC controllers just got a whole lot easier. The DeviceMaster UP offers a flashable solution that configures in minutes via the web, allowing you to support the major industrial Ethernet PLC networks -- EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET, or Modbus/TCP -- on a single platform.
Whichever protocol you need, the DeviceMaster UP provides an RS-232/422/485 software-selectable connection to an industrial Ethernet network.
By accommodating multiple protocols, the DeviceMaster UP provides an adaptable and flexible platform device integrators and distributors need to thrive in rapidly changing markets. It’s the pain-free Industrial Ethernet solution that simplifies supply chain management and reduces expenses for you and your customers. It’s power over protocol.
- DeviceMaster UP 4-Port
- Power Cord, Euro Power Cord
- Loopback plugs - DB9, RJ45
- Brackets (2)
- Power Supply
- RJ45-DB9 Adapter (4)
- Screws (4)
- Bus Interface Specification 10/100 BASE-T
- SDRAM 8 MB
- Flash 4 MB
- Enclosure Black Finished Steel
- Installation Method Panel Mountable
- LED Indicators 100MB Ethernet, Collision, Ethernet Link/Activity, RX/TX per port, and Status
- Dimensions 10.8" x 1.5" x 6.3"
- Product Weight 71.5 oz
- Current Consumption +24VDC 200 mA
- Power Consumption (maximum) 4.8 W
Comtrol External Power Supply
- Output Voltage 9-30VDC V
- Output Current +24VDC 500 mA
- Line Frequency 47-63 Hz
- Line Voltage 90-260 VAC
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 15KV protection for all serial lines. All Ethernet components are rated to 1.5KV magnetic surge protection.
- System On -37 to 74° C
- System Off -40 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10000 Feet
- Heat Output 16.4 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 25.0 Years
- Connector Type (4) DB9M
- Software Interfaces RS-232
Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 Kbps
- Receive Buffer 1024bytes
- Transmit Buffer 256bytes
Device Driver Data Control
- Data Bits 7 or 8
- Parity odd, even, or none
- Stop Bits 1 or 2
- Flow Control Hardware or Software
- Connector Type (1) RJ45F
- SNMP Support Monitoring only.
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- Packaged Shipping Weight 7.2lbs
- Package Dimensions 20.75" x 4.25" x 14.5"
- UPC Code 7-56727-99447-3
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN 5A991
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
Canadian EMC requirements
European Standard EN55022: Amendment A1
FCC Part 15 Subpart B: Class A limit
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: Dips and Voltage Variations
IEC 60950/EN60950 (LISTED)
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
European Standard: RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
|DeviceMaster ® UP 4-Port User Guide||Contains detailed installation procedures and configuration information.|
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum at http://forum.comtrol.com/.
Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster Universal Protocol family products! Extended Warranty Available.