DeviceMaster ® RTS 16-Port RJ45 Rack Mount
New Model Available
View the updated product.
For new projects, we recommend our latest model.
This DeviceMaster RTS 16-Port RJ45 Rackmount Ethernet device server from Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol has a rugged metal housing, internal power supply, temperature rated for extreme conditions, and is designed for network-enabling serial communications devices
Part Number: 99455-8
- No serial cable distance limitations
- RS-232/422/485 software selectable interfaces
- Application compatibility via Windows and Linux certified drivers
- PortVision DX
- Integrated auto-sensing power supply (120/240 VAC) with US and Euro power cords
- Web-based configuration
- 1U rack mountable
- Wide operating temperature (-37° to 74°C)
- Configuration management via SSL & SSH
- SSL/TLS serial data stream encryption up to TLS 1.2
- TLS 1.2 compliant when running SocketServer
- IPv6 support
- Real-time email event notification
The Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol DeviceMaster RTS 16-Port Rackmount is a 16-port device server designed for network-enabling serial communications devices. When used with the included NS-Link™ driver software and a host PC, the DeviceMaster RTS enables placement of COM or TTY ports anywhere on an Ethernet network or across the Internet. In applications where connecting legacy serial devices to a PC without software changes is a requirement, a pair of DeviceMaster RTS units can be used to create a point-to-point serial tunnel across the network that seamlessly transfers serial data via TCP or UDP socket connections.
Download product VISIO stencil
- DeviceMaster RTS 16 Port RJ45 Rackmount Device
- US Power Cord
- Euro Power Cord
- Loopback Plug
- Rubber Bumpers, Mounting Brackets, & Screws
- Bus Interface Specification 10/100 BASE-T ETHERNET
- SDRAM32 MB
- Flash8 MB
- Enclosure Black Powder Coated Finished Steel
- LED Indicators 100MB Ethernet, Collision, Ethernet Link/Activity, Device Status, and RX/TX Per Port
- Dimensions 17.25" x 10.8" x 1.74"
438.2 x 274.3 x 44.2 mm
- Product Weight 6.4 lbs
- Input Voltage Requirements90 to 260 VAC @ 46- 63 Hz
- Power Consumption (max) 15.6 Watts
- ESD Surge ProtectionProvides minimum of 15KV for a duration of 1ns @ 200A. All Ethernet components are rated to 1.5KV isolation protection, in addition to the surge protection levels specified.
- System On -40 to 75° C
- System Off -40 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)15.5 Years
- Connector TypeRJ45F
- Number of Ports16
- Software Selectable Interfaces RS-232
Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 kbps
- Receive Buffer4.5 KB
- Transmit Buffer4.5 K
Device Driver Data Control
- Data Bits 5, 6, 7 or 8
- Parity odd, even, Mark, Space or none
- Stop Bits 1, 1.5, or 2
- Flow Control Hardware, Software, or None
- Number of Ports1
- Connector TypeRJ45F
- Ethernet specific featuresEthernet packet switching, Auto Negotiation, Auto MDI/MDI-X and Daisy Chaining
- Network Protocols ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, HTTP, ICMP, Ping, RARP, RFC 1006 (ISO over TCP), RFC 2217, SNMP (MIB-II), TCP/IP & UDP socket services, Telnet, TFTP, and supports IP multicast data transmission
- SNMP Support Monitoring only.
- Other Software FeaturesWindows Serial COM ports with SSL support
Linux Serial TTY ports
Windows Secure COM Port redirector
TCP/IP & UDP Socket Services
SSL / SSH Security Layers
Telnet / RFC2217 COM Port control
PortVision DX remote management
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- IncludesUS Power Cord
Euro Power Cord
Loopback test plug
Rubber bumpers, Mounting Brackets & Screws
- Packaged Shipping Weight10.35 lbs
- Package Dimensions 19.63" x 14" x 4"
498.6 x 355.6 x 101.6 mm
- UPC Code 7-56727-99455-8
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN 5A992
- FCC License Number 8471.80.1000
- Microsoft® Windows®Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016 and 2019
Microsoft® Windows® XP, and Vista (Legacy)
Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003, 2003 R2, and 2008 (Legacy)
FCC Part 15 Subpart B
Class A limit
Canadian EMC requirements ICES-003
European Standard EN55022
- ImmunityEuropean Standard EN55024
- SafetyIEC 60950/EN60950
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
- OtherEuropean Standard: 2015/863/EU (RoHS 3) Directive.
NEMA TS2 Compliant
- Other Regulatory Approvals
- Ground must be tied to signal ground.
» Industrial Distributors
» North American Distributors
» International Distributors
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Part Number 99455-8
Call +1.330.486.0001, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.330.486.0001, or visit our forum .
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster DM family products!
|Firmware, Device Drivers, Supporting Documents, and Utilities|