DeviceMaster ® DM-2202
New Model Available
View the updated product.
For new projects, we recommend our latest model.
1-Port serial device server with DB9 connectors and one Ethernet port
2-Port serial device server with screw terminal connectors and one Ethernet port
Part Number: 99480-0
- RS-232/422/485 software selectable interfaces
- DM-2202 Ethernet device server features convenient DIN rail design
- Application compatibility via Windows and Linux certified drivers
- PortVision DX
- Screw terminal connections
- Surge protection for serial ports
- Wide input power range
- Configuration management via SSL & SSH
- SSL/TLS serial data stream encryption up to TLS 1.2
- TLS 1.2 compliant when running SocketServer
- IPv6 support
- Real-time email event notification
The DeviceMaster DM-2202 is a serial device server that can be used to network enable two serial devices on an Ethernet network. The product provides screw terminal connections for each serial port and supports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 serial communications at standard baud rates from 300 bps to 230Kbps. A single RJ45 jack provides a 10/100 ethernet connection to the network. The product will accept power in the range of 5-30 volts DC through screw terminal connections. A 100-260VAC power supply is also available.
- DeviceMaster DM-2202
- Bus Interface Specification 10/100BASE-T
- SDRAM 8 MB
- Flash 4 MB
- Enclosure UL94-V0 PLASTIC
- Installation Method DIN Rail (35mm)
- LED Indicators ETHERNET ACTIVITY, ETHERNET LINK, and STATUS
- Dimensions 4.37" x 3.9" x 0.89"
111 x 99 x 22.6 mm
- Product Weight 4.6 oz
- DC Input Voltage 5-30V
- Current Consumption +24VDC 60 mA
- Power Consumption (max) 1.5 W
- ESD Surge Protection Provides minimum of 25KV protection for all serial lines. All Ethernet components are rated to 1.5KV magnetic surge protection.
- System On -40 to 75° C
- System Off -40 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- Heat Output 5.0 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 58.57 Years
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal Blocks
- Number of Ports2
- Software Selectable Interfaces RS-232 (TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS)
RS-485 Half Duplex
RS-485 Full Duplex (Master/Slave)
Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 kbps
- Receive Buffer 1024bytes
- Transmit Buffer 256bytes
Device Driver Data Control
- Data Bits 7 or 8
- Parity odd, even, or none
- Stop Bits 1 or 2
- Flow Control Hardware, Software, or None
- Network Protocols ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, HTTP, ICMP, Ping, RARP, RFC 1006 (ISO over TCP), RFC 2217, SNMP (MIB-II), TCP/IP, Telnet, TFTP, UDP socket services, and supports IP multicast data transmission
- Connector Type RJ45F Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Number of Ports 1
- SNMP Support MONITORING ONLY
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- Packaged Shipping Weight 0.91lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.25" x 2.5" x 7.25"
235 x 63.5 x 184.2 mm
- UPC Code 7-56727-99480-0
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN 5A992
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
Canadian EMC Requirements
European Standard EN55022
FCC PART 15 SUBPART B: CLASS A LIMIT
AS/NZS CISPR 22
European Standard EN55024
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: FAST TRANSIENT
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: SURGE
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: CONDUCTED DISTURBANCE
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: MAGNETIC FIELD
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: DIPS AND VOLTAGE VARIATIONS
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
- Ground must be tied to signal ground.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Part Number: 99480-0
Call +1.330.486.0001, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.330.486.0001, or visit our forum at http://forum.comtrol.com/.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster RTS family products! View Warranty
|Firmware, Device Drivers, Supporting Documents, and Utilities|