The DeviceMaster PNIO provides the following communication modes:
- EtherNet/IP™ to Serial or Ethernet TCP/IP
- PROFINET IO to Serial or Ethernet TCP/IP
- Modbus/TCP to Serial or Ethernet TCP/IP
- Modbus/TCP to Modbus/RTU
- Modbus/TCP to raw serial data
- Modbus/RTU Device (Auto Locate and Auto Route)
- TCP/IP Socket Communication
The easy-to-use configuration and Industrial Ethernet protocol options makes upgrades for plant floor global visibility faster and more economical than ever before. The DeviceMaster PNIO enables managers to leverage legacy devices and boost ROI, while reducing PLC programming and maintenance costs with simplified PLC interfaces.
- DIN-rail mounting and screw terminal connections
- Wide operating temperature ranges (-37º C to 74º C)
- Surge protection for serial ports
- Variable power input
- Support for PROFINET I/O, Modbus/TCP, and TCP/IP(sockets)
- PROFINET Certification
- Dual Ethernet ports for daisy chaining network connections between multiple units
- Two serial ports with secure screw terminal connectors
- DualConnectPlus™ technology
- SSL & SSH management, SSL serial data stream encryption
Only the DeviceMaster PNIO Industrial Ethernet gateway offers a solution that configures in minutes via the web, allowing you to support PROFINET IO. The DeviceMaster PNIO provides an RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 software-selectable serial connection to an Industrial Ethernet network.
Supported PLCs: Siemens SIMATIC S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, S7-1500, and ET 200 CPUs that support the extended PROFINET diagnostics.
- DeviceMaster PNIO-2402
- Bus Interface Specification 10/100BASE-T
- SDRAM 8 MB
- Flash 4 MB
- Enclosure UL94-V0 PLASTIC
- Installation Method DIN Rail (35mm)
- LED Indicators ETHERNET ACTIVITY, ETHERNET LINK, and STATUS
- Dimensions 4.37" x 3.9" x .89"
- Product Weight 7.5 oz
- DC Input Voltage 5-30V
- Current Consumption +24VDC 80 mA
- Power Consumption (max) 2.0 W
- ESD Surge Protection Minimum 25KV for all serial lines. All ehternet components are rated to 1.5KV magnetic surge protection.
- System On -37° C to 74° C
- System Off -40° C to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10000 Feet
- Heat Output 6.6 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 45.66 Years
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal Blocks
- Number of Ports2
- Software Interfaces RS-232
RS-485 4-Wire Master
RS-485 4-Wire Slave
Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 Kbps
- Receive Buffer 1024bytes
- Transmit Buffer 256bytes
Serial Data Control
- Data Bits5, 6, 7 or 8
- Parityodd, even, or none
- Stop Bits 1, 1.5 (with 5 data bits), or 2
- Flow Control None, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF, or Half-duplex
- *Stop bit 1.5: Supported only when used with 5 data bits
- Network Protocols ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, HTTP, ICMP, Ping, RARP, RFC 1006 (ISO over TCP), RFC 2217, SNMP (MIB-II), TCP/IP, Telnet, TFTP, and UDP socket services
- Connector TypeRJ45F Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Number of Ports2
- Packaged Shipping Weight 1.04 lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.25" x 2.5" x 7.25"
- UPC Code 7-56727-99544-9
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN 5A991
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
FCC PART 15 SUBPART B
CLASS A LIMIT
AS/NZS CISPR 22
European Standard EN55022
Canadian EMC Requirements
European Standard EN55024
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: FAST TRANSIENT
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: SURGE
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: CONDUCTED DISTURBANCE
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: MAGNETIC FIELD
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: DIPS AND VOLTAGE VARIATIONS
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
European Standard: RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
NEMA TS2 COMPLIANT
- Ground must be tied to signal ground.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Call +1.330.486.0001, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.330.486.0001, or visit our forum at http://forum.comtrol.com/.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster products! Extended Warranty Available.
|Firmware, Device Drivers, Supporting Documents, and Utilities|