The DeviceMaster PNIO provides the following communication modes:
- EtherNet/IP™ to Serial or Ethernet TCP/IP
- PROFINET IO to Serial or Ethernet TCP/IP
- Modbus/TCP to Serial or Ethernet TCP/IP
- Modbus/TCP to Modbus/RTU
- Modbus/TCP to raw serial data
- Modbus/RTU Device (Auto Locate and Auto Route)
- TCP/IP Socket Communication
- DIN-Rail mounting and screw terminal power connections
- Wide -37°C to 74°C Industrial Temperature Range
- Surge protection for serial ports
- Variable power input eliminates need for power converters
- DB9 male serial connectors
- Support for PROFINET I/O, Modbus/TCP, and TCP/IP (sockets)
- PROFINET Certification
- Dual Ethernet ports for daisy chaining network connections between multiple units
- DualConnectPlus™ technology
- RoHS 2 compliant under CE
Only the DeviceMaster PNIO Industrial Ethernet gateway offers a solution that configures in minutes via the web, allowing you to support PROFINET IO. The DeviceMaster PNIO provides an RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 software selectable serial connection to an Industrial Ethernet network.
Supported PLCs: Siemens SIMATIC S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, S7-1500, and ET 200 CPUs that support the extended PROFINET diagnostics.
The DeviceMaster PNIO is a cost-effective and proven Industrial Ethernet connectivity solution and is backed by Comtrol with live technical support and over 25 years of experience in network enabling devices.
- DeviceMaster PNIO-2302
- Loopback plug
- Bus Interface Specification 10/100 BASE-T
- SDRAM 32 MB
- Flash 8 MB
- Enclosure UL94-V0 PLASTIC
- Installation Method DIN Rail (35mm)
- LED Indicators ETHERNET ACTIVITY, ETHERNET LINK, and STATUS
- Dimensions 4.6" x 3.9" x 1.8"
- Product Weight 6.5 oz
- DC Input Voltage 6-30V
- Current Consumption +24VDC 85mA
- Power Consumption (maximum) 2.0 W
- Power Input Redundancy Dual Redundant Power Input
- ESD Surge ProtectionProvided minimum of 25KV protection for all serial lines. All Ethernet components are rated to 1.5KV magnetic surge protection.
- System On -37 to 74° C
- System Off -40 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10000 Feet
- Heat Output 6.8 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 49.5 Years
- Connector Type DB9 Male
- Number of Ports 2
- Software Interfaces RS-232
RS-485 4-Wire Master
RS-485 4-Wire Slave
Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 Kbps
- Receive Buffer 1024bytes
- Transmit Buffer 256bytes
Serial Data Control
- Data Bits5, 6, 7 or 8
- Parityodd, even, or none
- Stop Bits 1, 1.5 (with 5 data bits), or 2
- Flow Control None, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF, or Half-duplex
- *Stop bit 1.5: Supported only when used with 5 data bits
- Network Protocols ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, HTTP, ICMP, Ping, RARP, RFC 1006 (ISO over TCP), RFC 2217, SNMP (MIB-II), TCP/IP, Telnet, TFTP, and UDP socket services
- Connector Type RJ45F Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Packaged Shipping Weight 1.1lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.25" x 2.5" x 7.25"
- UPC Code 7-56727-99561-6
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN 5A991
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
FCC Part 15 Subpart B: Class A limit
AS/NZS CISPR 22
European Standard EN55022
Canadian EMC requirements
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: Dips and Voltage Variations
IEC 60950/EN60950 (LISTED)
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
European Standard: RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
NEMA TS2 COMPLIANT
- Ground must be tied to signal ground.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Part Number: 99633-0
Call +1.330.486.0001, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.330.486.0001, or visit our forum at http://forum.comtrol.com/.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster products! Extended Warranty Available.
|Firmware, Device Drivers, Supporting Documents, and Utilities|