DeviceMaster ® PNIO-2102
New Model Available
View the updated product.
For new projects, we recommend our latest model.
1-Port serial device server with DB9 connectors and one Ethernet port
The DeviceMaster PNIO-2102 Ethernet gateway connects both serial and Ethernet devices to PLCs or applications, and operates in a -37° to 74°C industrial temperature range
Part Number: 99628-6
- Provide PLC connectivity – to standard serial devices with protocol support for PROFINET IO
- Supported PLCs: Siemens SIMATIC S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200, S7-1500, and ET 200 CPUs that support the extended PROFINET diagnostics.
- Wide - 37° to 74°C Industrial Temperature Range
- Variable power input – eliminates need for power converters
- Surge protection for serial ports
- PortVision® DX monitoring and management software – Automatically monitors devices on the network and enables user to view status, update firmware and resolve issues remotely
- PROFINET Certification
- RoHS 2 compliant under CE
- Security Features – SSL & SSH management, SSL serial data stream encryption
At Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol, we believe industrial gateways should be intelligent, robust, and easy to use.
The DeviceMaster PNIO provides innovative Profinet IO connectivity to a wide variety of devices. It can enable you to quickly connect PLCs and applications to devices such as barcode scanners, RFID readers, weigh scales, vision systems, printers, encoders, HVAC and sensors.
With its simplified web-based configuration pages, innovative functionality and informative diagnostic information, the DeviceMaster PNIO provides the functionality required to make your job easier.
- DeviceMaster PNIO-2102
- Loopback Plug
- Bus Interface Specification 10/100 BASE-T
- SDRAM 8 MB
- Flash 4 MB
- Enclosure UL94-V0 PLASTIC
- Installation Method DIN Rail (35mm)
- LED Indicators ETHERNET ACTIVITY, ETHERNET LINK, and STATUS
- Dimensions 4.6" x 3.9" x 0.9"
116.8 x 99 x 22.9 mm
- Product Weight 4.6 oz
- DC Input Voltage 6-30V
- Current Consumption +24VDC 65mA
- Power Consumption (maximum) 1.56 W
- Power Input Redundancy Dual Redundant Power Input
- ESD Surge ProtectionProvided minimum of 25KV protection for all serial lines. All Ethernet components are rated to 1.5KV magnetic surge protection.
- System On -37 to 74° C
- System Off -40 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing) 5% to 95%
- Altitude 0 to 10,000 Feet
- Heat Output 5.3 BTU/Hr
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) 58.8 Years
- Connector Type DB9 Male
- Number of Ports 2
- Software InterfacesRS-232
RS-485 4-Wire Master
RS-485 4-Wire Slave
Baud Rate 300 bps to 230.4 Kbps
- Receive Buffer 1024bytes
- Transmit Buffer 256bytes
Serial Data Control
- Data Bits5, 6, 7 or 8
- Parityodd, even, or none
- Stop Bits 1, 1.5 (with 5 data bits), or 2
- Flow Control None, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF, or Half-duplex
- *Stop bit 1.5: Supported only when used with 5 data bits
- Network Protocols ARP, BOOTP, DHCP, HTTP, ICMP, Ping, RARP, RFC 1006 (ISO over TCP), RFC 2217, SNMP (MIB-II), TCP/IP, Telnet, TFTP, and UDP socket services
- Connector Type RJ45F Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Industrial ProtocolsPROFINET IO
- Packaged Shipping Weight 1.0lbs
- Package Dimensions 9.25" x 2.5" x 7.25"
235 x 63.5 x 184.2 mm
- UPC Code 7-56727-99551-7
- Country of Origin USA
- ECCN 5A992
- Schedule B Number 8471.80.1000
FCC Part 15 Subpart B: Class A limit
AS/NZS CISPR 22
European Standard EN55022
Canadian EMC requirements
IEC 1000-4-2/EN61000-4-2: ESD
IEC 1000-4-3/EN61000-4-3: RF
IEC 1000-4-4/EN61000-4-4: Fast Transient
IEC 1000-4-5/EN61000-4-5: Surge
IEC 1000-4-6/EN61000-4-6: Conducted Disturbance
IEC 1000-4-8/EN61000-4-8: Magnetic Field
IEC 1000-4-11/EN61000-4-11: Dips and Voltage Variations
IEC 60950/EN60950 (LISTED)
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
Other Regulatory Approvals
European Standard: RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
NEMA TS2 COMPLIANT
- Ground must be tied to signal ground.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
Part Number: 99628-6
Call +1.330.486.0001, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.330.486.0001, or visit our forum .
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster products! View Warranty
|Firmware, Device Drivers, Supporting Documents, and Utilities|