- Panel or rack mount shelf installation
- Four DB9 male serial ports (RS-232/422/485) with a minimum of 15KV of surge protection
- Variable power input – 9-30VDC with a screw terminal connector
- Dual RJ45 Ethernet ports to daisy-chain another network device
- Provide PLC connectivity – to standard EtherNet/IP™ serial devices
- Wide industrial operating temperature range (-37° to 74°C)
- PortVision DX – configure network settings for the DeviceMaster and monitor status, update firmware and if necessary, resolve issues remotely
- Security features – SSL & SSH management, SSL serial data stream encryption
The DeviceMaster UP 4-port provides connectivity from a wide variety of EtherNet/IP controllers and applications to a vast array of serial and Ethernet TCP/IP raw/ASCII devices. With this gateway, you can connect virtually any EtherNet/IP based PLC, SCADA, HMI, OPC Server or other controller to ASCII interface barcode scanners, RFID readers, printers, encoders, weigh scales, vision systems and many others.
DeviceMaster UP 4-port embedded web pages provide many capabilities not found in standard gateways. It can be configured to most any environment in just minutes. Diagnostics pages greatly simplify maintenance and trouble shooting. System web pages provide the tools to update firmware, backup and restore configurations, and selectively restore defaults. Download PortVision DX, a remote management and network configuration application that makes it a simple task to detect and manage every DeviceMaster on the network. It can also be used to facilitate firmware updates, troubleshooting, and remote administration.
- DeviceMaster UP 4-Port
- Power Supply with US and Euro Power Cords
- RJ45-DB9 Adapter (4)
- Loopback plugs - DB9, RJ45
- Bumpers (4)
- Brackets (2) with Screws (4)
- Quick Installation card
- Bus Interface Specification 10/100 BASE-T ETHERNET
- SDRAM32 MB
- EnclosureBlack Powder Coated Finished Steel
- Installation MethodPanel Mountable
- LED Indicators 100MB Ethernet, Collision, Ethernet Link/Activity, Device Status, and RX/TX Per Port
- Dimensions10.8" x 6.3" x 1.5"
275 x 160 x 38.1 mm
- Product Weight33 lbs.
- Input Voltage Requirements9-30VDC
Power Consumption (max)3.0 Watts
- Input90-264VAC @ 47 - 63Hz
- Output24VDC @ 1A
- ESD Surge ProtectionProvides minimum of 15KV for a duration of 1ns @ 200A. All Ethernet components are rated to 1.5KV magnetic surge protection in addition to the surge protection levels specified.
- System On-40 to 75° C
- System Off-40 to 85° C
- Operating Humidity (non-condensing)5% to 95%
- Altitude0 to 10,000 Feet
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)35.5 Years
- Connector Type DB9M
- Number of Ports4
- Serial Interfaces (Software selectable)RS-232
RS-485, 4-wire, Master
RS-485, 4-wire, Slave
- Baud Rate300 bps to 230.4 Kbps
- Receive Buffer 1024bytes
- Transmit Buffer 256bytes
Serial Data Control
- Data Bits5, 6, 7 or 8
- Parityodd, even, or none
- Stop Bits 1, 1.5 (with 5 data bits), or 2
- Flow Control None, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF, or Half-duplex
- *Stop bit 1.5: Supported only when used with 5 data bits
- Number of Ports2
- Speed 10/100Mbps
- Connector TypeRJ45F
- Ethernet specific featuresEthernet packet switching, Auto Negotiation, Auto MDI/MDI-X and Daisy Chaining
- Network ProtocolsARP, BOOTP, DHCP, HTTP, ICMP, Ping, SNMP (MIB-II), TCP/IP, Telnet, TFTP, SSH and UDP socket servies.
- Software CertificationEtherNet/IP Certification (ODVA)
- Supported PLCsIncluding but not limited to:
Allen Bradley: ControlLogix, CompactLogix, FlexLogix, SoftLogix, SLC 5/05, PLC-5, and MicroLogix Models
- Web Page ConfigurationThree methods of receive communication to the PLC – Write-to-Tag/File, Write-to-Tag/File-Synced, and Polling
Connectivity – Ethernet/IP to serial and Ethernet TCP/IP raw/ASCII devices
Connectivity to high-speed devices. Supports message rates as high as 50 updates per second when receive mode is configured to Write-to-Tag/File.
Vendor Specific CIP objects – configuration, data transfer, and statistics
Large received packet support – up to 1518 bytes serial and 2048 bytes Ethernet TCP/IP
Received packet size control – truncate or drop oversized packets
Message Throttling – ensures PLC can process each received data packet
Intelligent packet identification – start and end of transmission character detection/appending
- Electronic Data Sheets (EDS)Yes
- Sample PLC ProgramsYes
- SNMP Support MONITORING ONLY
- Other Software FeaturesPortVision DX remote management
Save/Load configuration files
- Manufacturer's Warranty 5 Years
- IncludesPower Supply
US Power cord
Euro Power Cord
Qty of 4, DB9F to RJ45F adapters
Rubber bumpers, mounting brackets & screws
- Packaged Shipping Weight6.6 lbs
- Package Dimensions14.9" x 10.9" x 4"
378.5 x 276.9 x 101.6 mm
- UPC Code7-56727-99447-3
- Country of OriginUSA
- Schedule B Number8471.80.1000
FCC Part 15 Subpart B: Class A limit
Canadian EMC requirements ICES-003
European Standard EN55022
- ImmunityEuropean Standard EN 55024
- SafetyIEC 60950/EN60950
CSA C22.2 No. 60950/UL60950
- Other European Standard: RoHS 2 Compliant under CE
- Other Regulatory Approvals
- Ground must be tied to signal ground.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Pre-sales Team
For sales questions or to locate a reseller near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol's Industrial Automation Sales
For sales questions or to locate an industrial distributor near you.
+1-800-926-6876 (1-800-Go Rocket)
Call +1.763.957.6000, or e-mail [email protected]
For technical assistance, our U.S.-based technical support team is only a phone call away.
Call +1.763.957.6000, or visit our forum at http://forum.comtrol.com/.
Pepperl+Fuchs Comtrol offers a 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 5-year limited warranty on all DeviceMaster family products! Extended Warranty Available.
|Firmware, Device Drivers, Supporting Documents, and Utilities|